---- HOW TO PLAY: The concept is the same as the regular Super Bowl Squares, but each square will now have two numbers in the left hand column(AFC), and 2 numbers in the top row(NFC).
- $10 Per Square ($250 total payout)
- 4 numbers assigned to each square (2 numbers in the left hand column(AFC), and 2 numbers in the top row(NFC))
- Every time the score changes someone wins
- There's 25 squares on a 5x5 grid.
- Have as many people sign up for squares so you can fill them all.
- Each square will be assigned to you once you sign up, and the box will turn to "Pending" so no one else can take it.
- Emails will be sent to the admin and user reminding them of all the squares they signed up for.
- Once payment is received the box will be marked "Confirmed".
- Once all 25 squares are chosen the admin will click a button to randomly generate numbers going horizontal and vertical across the grid from 0-9
---- PAYOUT EXAMPLE:
1st quarter: AFC Scores a touchdown (AFC 6 - NFC 0)
Player that has AFC 6 - NFC 0 wins $15
1st quarter: AFC Kicks the extra point (AFC 7 - NFC 0)
Player that has AFC 7 - NFC 0 wins $15
1st quarter: NFC Kicks a field goal (AFC 7 - NFC 3)
3rd quarter: NFC misses the extra point (AFC 7 - NFC 16)
No Payout since score did not change
End of Game (AFC 7 - NFC 16)
In the event here is no other scoring the player that holds the squares with the numbers at the end of the game will get the remainder of the pot. In the example above $90 has already been paid out so the Player that has AFC 7 - NFC 6 wins $160.
****This is not by quarter... Every time the score changes someone wins. The game starts at AFC 0 - NFC 0 . There is not a payout for the beginning of the game
I am anticipating less than 20 total scores throughout the entire game, this includes all scoring types (TD's, Extra Points, Field Goals, ect)
If it is a low scoring game (Less than 20) than the person that has the numbers at the end of the game could win BIG. If there are more than 20 scores during the game than once the money runs out the pool is OVER.