PHPFootball 2.2.2

Forum Play Office Pools PHPFootball Support Application Download PHPFootball 2.2.2

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ELOP ELOP 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    ELOP
    ELOP
    Keymaster

Made a some modifications to a few files to fix some of the issues that have broken in the the php 5.3 update

1. Modified the football.class.php to fix the ticker. Thanks BFLOsOWN for finding that on the old forum. Also added the new urls for pulling the auto update
    2. Modifed tickerview.php, tickeradd.php, tickerdelete.php, tickerlist.php, tickerlist.php. Now allows you to add, edit and delete ticker entries.
    2. Modifed rssfeedsview.php,rssfeedsadd.php, rssfeedsedit.php, rssfeedsdelete.php, rssfeedslist.php. Now allows you to add, edit and delete ticker entries.
    3. Modified teamsview.php, teamsadd.php, teamsedit.php, tickerlist.php, teamsdelete.php. Now allows you to add, edit and delete team entries.

UPDATE 8/19/2015
    – Had to adjust the code in the install files New version 2.2.2
    – Modified scheduleview.php, scheduleadd.php, scheduleedit.php, schedulelist.php, scheduledelete.php. Now allows you to add, edit and delete schedule entries.

The zip file contains the entire program as well as the 2015 schedule update
    Original developer and support site
    http://www.lvbash.com/phpfootball/

Download

Raider_Fan
    Participant

i attempted to patch the system with files mentioned above.

Scheduling still doesn’t work for me.  Can’t advance past week one to select / edit games to reschedule.

The patch to fix the week doesn’t appear to be in this change either.  Upon patching the system insisted it was week 14.

NOTE:  I simply copied the files ELOP mentioned over the top of my existing files.  It is possible I needed to do more to get it to work.

ELOP
    ELOP
    Keymaster

Try this schedulelist.php. This was happening on the demo area as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Author
    ELOP
    ELOP
    Keymaster

Made a some modifications to a few files to fix some of the issues that have broken in the the php 5.3 update

1. Modified the football.class.php to fix the ticker. Thanks BFLOsOWN for finding that on the old forum. Also added the new urls for pulling the auto update
    2. Modifed tickerview.php, tickeradd.php, tickerdelete.php, tickerlist.php, tickerlist.php. Now allows you to add, edit and delete ticker entries.
    2. Modifed rssfeedsview.php,rssfeedsadd.php, rssfeedsedit.php, rssfeedsdelete.php, rssfeedslist.php. Now allows you to add, edit and delete ticker entries.
    3. Modified teamsview.php, teamsadd.php, teamsedit.php, tickerlist.php, teamsdelete.php. Now allows you to add, edit and delete team entries.

UPDATE 8/19/2015
    – Had to adjust the code in the install files New version 2.2.2
    – Modified scheduleview.php, scheduleadd.php, scheduleedit.php, schedulelist.php, scheduledelete.php. Now allows you to add, edit and delete schedule entries.

The zip file contains the entire program as well as the 2015 schedule update
    Original developer and support site
    http://www.lvbash.com/phpfootball/

Download

Raider_Fan
    Participant

i attempted to patch the system with files mentioned above.

Scheduling still doesn’t work for me.  Can’t advance past week one to select / edit games to reschedule.

The patch to fix the week doesn’t appear to be in this change either.  Upon patching the system insisted it was week 14.

NOTE:  I simply copied the files ELOP mentioned over the top of my existing files.  It is possible I needed to do more to get it to work.

ELOP
    ELOP
    Keymaster

Try this schedulelist.php. This was happening on the demo area as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.